2014年5月14日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 1

Reaction to Daffodowndilly

Ⅰ. Summary

The poem I choose summarize and react to Daffodowndlliy is by A.A. Milne. The type of this poem seems to be ode. because, 8 line says "winter is dead."

Ⅱ. Reaction

1. Rhythm
Rhythm is typical. The beginning of sentence is "she". The poem is used "and" frequently.

2. Imagery
Imagery is winter ends and spring starts. I felt naturally and silently. I think this poem's author wrote about woman.

3. Connotation
I think "winter is dead" means spring coming. This poem is used "yellow." I imaged "yellow" means spring color. The phrase that described the winter's end give us clear spring images.

4. General opinion
I felt this poetry write season change. I like this poem because it is used natural such as "south wind" and "sunlight."When I read this poem, my feeling is comfortable.




4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Miki,

    This reaction is well thought out. Your comments are insightful and explained clearly.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Miki! When I read your comment, I could feel season change. I would be warm.

    返信削除
  3. I read your blog. That's nice!

    返信削除
  4. Hello Miki!
    I read your LRJ 1. I think your LRJ 1 very nice:)

    返信削除