2014年6月3日火曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 3

Ⅰ. Summary

The short short story I chose to summarize and react to is "Live and Work" by unknown author. This story is about family and father's hard working.
私が要約し反応することを選んだ話は"Live and work" です。この話は家族と父の働きぶりについて書いてます。

Ⅱ. Reaction

1. Imagery
This story feels sad and lonely. I think father's hard working for living support to his family is great. End of the story shows father's death from over work.
この話は寂しく、孤独に感じました。私は家族の生計の為に一生懸命働く父に感動しました。話の最後には父の過労死を示しています。

2. character
This story talks about his father's hard working. Children want to build good relationship with their father and desires more company his father.
この話は父の働く姿について語ってます。子供たちは父と良い関係を築きたいと思っており、父ともっと一緒に居たいと願っています。

3. Theme
This story's theme is difficulty for working and support living to family. And while reading the story, I think the most important thing is for parents and children develop rapport.
この話の主題は働くことと家計を支えるの難しさです。また、私はこの話を読んでいるとき一番大切なのは親子の触れ合いだと感じました。

4. general opinion
This story gives deep impression for me. When I read this story, feeling become strong. I want to work hardly for family like father in the story.
この話は私に深い印象を与えます。この話を読むと、気持ちが強くなります。私はこの話に出てくる
父のよう、家族の為に一生懸命に働きたいです。




7 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning Miki,

    Thank you for this analysis. You've made a very good effort. As far as the Imagery goes, what specific pictures do you see in your imagination while you read this story? When you talk about the pictures in your imagination, then you are truly talking about Imagery.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Miki!
    I read your LRJ3. I chose the poetry same as you, too. I think your LRJ3 very nice! I thought that the contact of parents and children was important, too.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with your Theme's opinion! I think the most important thing is for parents and children develop rapport too. Your LRJ3 is nice :)

    返信削除
  4. Hello Miki! I read your LRJ3. Your blog is very good! Father is great in this story. I agree with your opinion.

    返信削除
  5. Hello Miki,

    This analysis is well done. Each section of the reaction clearly discusses the aspect which it is supposed to discuss, and there is a nice sense of balance throughout the entire reaction. Good work!

    返信削除
  6. Hello, I read the story too.

    I find a difference between yours and mine.
    it is Theme.
    you write the theme is difficulty for working and support living to family.
    I didn' t notice this idea you think.

    返信削除
  7. Hello!Miki!

    I read short story.
    Your idea very nice.
    I was easy understanded easily.

    Thank you!

    返信削除